REQUIRED – NURSERY PRACTITIONER LEVEL 2 OR ABOVE AT DUNKY’S DAY NURSERY, CULCHETH (Full or part-time contract available)
Due to our children’s numbers increasing, we are seeking an outgoing, enthusiastic and motivating Nursery Practitioner to recruit to our team at our CULCHETH Nursery.
You will be joining an experienced staff team which is able to support future career development and enhance your personal development. You will need to be flexible to the needs of the business. The successful candidates that join our team will be a proactive, positive Practitioner who can support and deliver the EYFS confidently to all children. You will have the ability and motivation to work as part of a team to deliver outstanding results for our children and families.
We offer an excellent package:-
· Salary up to £22,000 pro rata depending on experience & qualifications with an annual salary review
· Subsidised Childcare up to £4524.00 per annum for Nursery Practitioners
· Christmas Week Closure and 3pm finish on Christmas Eve
· Birthday Voucher for every employee
· Refer a Friend Scheme - £100 voucher for referring a friend
· Free Uniform Provided
· Holiday Loyalty Bonus Scheme (up to 5 extra days)
· Free Parking
· Annual Awards Ceremony to celebrate individual / teams’ achievements
· Staff Appreciation Gifts
· Quality Training and Career Progression
· Company pension
· 5.6 weeks holiday (pro rata) inc. Bank Holidays
· Discounted days out & shopping rewards
· Supportive Head Office TeamExternal helpline with professional counsellors and counselling when required - support for your health & wellbeing 24 hours a day
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
• To plan, prepare and implement appropriate planning for children of all stages of development and look at next steps.
• To work with all age groups, and cover in different rooms as required.
• To work in partnership with parents and carers and external agencies.
• To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
• NVQ level 2 or above.
• A firm understanding of the EYFS.
• Good communication and social skills
“Dunky’s Day Nurseries are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”.
Up to £22,000 negotiable depending on experience and qualification
Our nurseries offer a warm, friendly & safe environment where our staff attend to your child’s whole learning experience – making relationships and understanding the world through their senses, language, music, movement and good nutrition – in order to enhance your child’s natural development.