Join a wonderful and diverse staff team who have children at the forefront of our minds at all times, whilst remember how important it is to have fun and enjoy our working life.
As an Early Years Educator you will be part of the nursery team, supporting your colleagues and being responsible for the children in your care. You will assist in the daily running of the nursery and educational activities, whilst providing a positive and secure relationship for your children and their families and playing a significant role in daily care and educational development of each child.
- Level 2 minimum in Early Years
- Previous experience working and caring for children from 0-5 years
- Prioritise the safeguarding of children.
- A genuine desire to support and nurture children to be the best they can be
- As an Early Years Educator, you will need to have high aspirations for every child in your care and support their individual learning and development needs.
- You will need to be warm and compassionate to support there children with all their emotional needs and their care routines.
- Encouraging independence and supporting them to develop confidence, resilience and a 'willing to have a go' attitude.
- Build close relationships with parents and carers and report daily on their child’s time at nursery and involve them in their children's learning and development.
- Commit to being part of a healthy/happy team
- Bring new ideas and embrace change
- Willingness to continuous professional development
Sunrise is a Community Nursery for babies and children aged from 3 months to 5 years old. We believe that every child is unique and deserves a good start in life. Our children are nurtured and cared for by experienced staff in a specially designed space to maximise their potential.
We welcome children and families from all backgrounds into our nursery, and are proud to be run by and for the community. This means we have a genuinely diverse group of staff and children, and work to be inclusive and open throughout the nursery.
Our setting is in an ideal, built-for-purpose space, which was designed specifically with the needs of a nursery in mind, and with the movement and safety of early years children as a priority. Our building and grounds are bright, cheerful and accessible whilst being comfortable and secure.
Being a not-for-profit nursery, our charges are designed to be fair to parents, and we have various policies in place to make our fee structures supportive to families