Are you dedicated to creating a fun and stimulating environment and want to work in a setting that goes the extra mile for both the children and staff? Then come and join our team!
We are looking for a Qualified Nursery Practitioner to join our welcoming and friendly team.
The Old Forge Day Nursery is a family run nursery that promotes a fun and homely environment for both children and staff. We strive for excellence in our care of the children and we have qualified Primary and Early Years teachers in our team to help us achieve this.
Our days at The Old Forge Day Nursery are filled with excitement, passion, adventures, and amazing opportunities.
· Fancy a gym session before work? We offer you free Gym and Country Club Membership.
· Love the outdoors? We have an amazing Forest School
· Do you have a skill? We openly encourage you to bring your talent to work. Singing, dancing, acting, gardening, spread your passion with others.
· Love a good night out? We have work events to let your hair down and an amazing annual Christmas Party
· We’re good. Don’t just take our word for it, we’re award nominated and rated OUTSTANDING by Ofsted.
· Think your friend would love your job? Refer a friend and get £150 each!
· Long service awards and Staff Appreciation Week, reflect how we value our staff
The Old Forge Day Nursery is part of the Den Nursery group with settings in Findern and Stretton.
The Old Forge is set within a nineteenth century, half-timbered building, set within beautiful grounds, looks like something out of a fairy tale and the magic continues when you step inside. You are greeted by an incredible team of fun loving, enthusiastic, highly qualified professionals who share owners Abby and Marcus’ passion to be outstanding within their field and enjoy close and loving relationships with all the children within their care.