Full or Part Time
Little Minds in Tormarton (GL9 1HU– 10 mins from Yate) are looking to recruit Qualified staff members or staff members who would like to undertake a Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years Childcare training with us.
You will be employed within the Nursery as a full-time member of staff, we use a training agency who will come into the setting to complete your qualification.
Our criteria for the post:
* You must have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* You must be able to laugh at jokes you don't understand, or you don't find funny!
* You will preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
* You must feel comfortable telling everybody in the same room as you, that you are going to the toilet!
* The ability to sing in tune is not necessary, however the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd is essential.
* You must be able to distribute warm hugs as required.
* Possessing the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
* You must have a high level of comfort around talking about bodily functions. *You must have a strong sense of smell to enable you to respond to said bodily functions.
* Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required, and that of drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
* You must have the ability to read a ten page fairytale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
* You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like this one.
If the above sounds like you and you have a genuine passion in watching children grow and develop with your support we cant wait to hear from you.
The positions are between 20-40 hours a week and pay is dependent on experience
Dependent on experience
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Assistant Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Apprentice, Early Years Practitioner