£1,000 new starter bonus!*
Candidates who apply by Friday 31st March 2023 and are successful in their interview with Toad Hall Nursery Group will receive £500 after the first month of them joining us, then the remaining £500 after completion of their probation. This applies to all Level 3 or above candidates, who join us as a full time and permanent employee.
Do you have a passion for working with young children and a desire to help them flourish in a caring and nurturing environment?
Would you like the chance to bring stories to life and develop a young child’s imagination?
If you would like a career in childcare then you could work with a friendly, fun, inspirational team who value every child and member of staff.
This is an exciting and fulfilling role that incorporates lots of variety. As a Nursery Nurse, you will spend your days looking after children from 3 months old, right up to pre-school age. You’ll ensure that the children have fun whilst being sensitive and attentive to their individual needs.
This role is open to those with a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
Please be advised if you do not possess a full and relevant qualification or experience within the childcare sector your application will not be considered.
We offer the following amazing benefits and opportunities within our established nursery group:
· A competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay
· 50% staff discount on childcare places
· 25% childcare discount for one family member too!
· Birthday day off or Christmas shopping day
· Inspiring training and career development with a growing company
· Opportunity to gain further qualifications
· Company Bonus Scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Increasing annual leave with each complete year of service up to a maximum of 33 days (including Bank/Public Holidays)
· Opportunity to purchase additional Holiday
· Paid time off for dependents
· Discount and savings at over 1,500 retailers through PerkPal
· Monthly staff recognition scheme
· Annual Christmas party for all Toad Hall Staff
Key tasks and responsibilities:
· Working together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 0-5.
· Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery by adhering to the relevant policies and procedures.
· Using your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
· Building relationships with children and communicating well with their parents.
· Making sure every working day is fun!
Your qualifications and experience:
· Suitable qualifications: an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
· Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, and the ability to refer to the EYFS Framework when planning activities.
· To be aware of the role of planning, observation and keeping records when caring for nursery aged children.
· Genuine enthusiasm for working with children and meeting their needs.
· A satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
When you submit your CV, please can you outline in a few sentences why you feel you are a suitable applicant for this role?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We take safeguarding seriously and follow safe recruitment procedures. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
At Toad Hall Nursery Group we have 11 beautiful settings within the Home Counties. They have dedicated and passionate nursery teams who support the learning and development of the children in their care.