We are looking for an energetic, positive level 2 Nursery Nurse. A warm and loving person that enjoys listening and spending time with children. We are searching for the right person that can deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care and someone who enjoys fun and messy activities.
Must have NVQ Level 2 in childcare education
● Passionate about childcare
● To be committed to helping children thrive and get the best start in life.
● To work in partnership with colleagues, and parents to meet the individual needs of the children.
● To work alongside the EYFS in order to give children a broad range of knowledge and skills that provide the right foundation for a healthy future progress through school and life.
● To be alert to the general diversity of children’s interests, needs and inclinations ● To be flexible and take on additional hours when necessary.
● To respect confidentiality and only share information in regards to safeguarding.
● To Participate in the Key Person’s system and be responsible for a group of children including monitoring, assessing, recording and reporting on their development and progress.
● To observe key children in order to understand their level of attainment, interests and learning styles.
Promote and ensure child welfare, protection, health and safety and safeguarding procedures and policies are followed at all times.
Work with colleagues to maintain a positive, happy and safe environment on a day to day basis
To help with the efficient running of the nursery and overall delivery of a high quality service, a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment indoors and outdoors, at all times.
To have a good knowledge of how to extend children's play.
To help ensure that the room & garden is a safe environment for the children.
Be able to interact with the children on their level and form good bonds with the children.
please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 299 1492 for more information,
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references Check. *
* Plus Staff Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Whether you are looking for a new role in Early Years childcare, Plus Staff recruitment specialise in the supply of Early Years and Teaching staff on both a permanent and temporary basis. Whether you are looking for job opportunities within UK schools and nurseries or you represent a school or nursery looking to recruit staff you will find exactly what you are looking for at Plus Staff Recruitment your dedicated Nursery Staff provider.