Position: Room Leader Toddler Room
Contract: Permanent Full time
We are recruiting for a qualified Room Leader for the toddler room to work at a private bilingual nursery, which offers excellent teacher ratios and care, located in Paddington W2
As an Room Leader you will need to be able to rigorously plan, prepare and deliver activities for the diverse needs of the children.
You need to have the ability to monitor, assess, record and produce written reports is an expectation as a member of staff- taking responsibility for key children’s learning and development.
- NVQ level 3 or above in Early years Childhood
- Understanding children Knowledge of the EYFS
- Great people skills including the ability to communicate effectively with parents
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Competent IT skills (Word, email)
- Confidence to put in practice what you know
- Empathy and patience for children who are not yet speaking, or are struggling to do something
- Problem-solving & positive can-do attitude
- Resilient (strong) yet also caring and great empathy
- Able to be self-reflective to constantly improve
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a U.K children’s nursery
- Knowledge of Ofsted requirements
- Health & Safety & safeguarding practices
- Holidays: 7 weeks paid holiday per year
- High quality training, including 8 paid inset days per year
- Free independent counselling service
If you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advise please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 299 1492 for more information.
Plus Staff Recruitment is a specialist Early Years Childcare Recruitment Company working with nurseries across London and the Home Counties.
We respect candidate confidentiality and will not share your profile to our clients or request any references without your consent.
This position is subjected to an Enhanced DBS certificate and Early Years reference check
Plus Staff recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employment.
Nursery Practitioner, Senior Nursery Practitioner, Room Leader