Nursery Room Leader x1 - (£22,400 - £24,700)
Assistant Nursery Manager - (Upto £32,200)
Nursery Manager (Upto £46,000)
About the Role
This is an exciting and fulfilling role that incorporates lots of variety. As a Nursery Nurse, you will spend your days looking after children from 3 months old, right up to pre-school age. You’ll ensure that the children have fun whilst being sensitive and attentive to their individual needs.
This role is open to those with an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare. Full time (40 hours) and Part time (24 hours).
Please be advised if you do not possess a full and relevant qualification or experience within the childcare sector your application will not be considered.
· A competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay
· 50% staff discount on childcare places
· 25% childcare discount for one family member too!
· Inspiring training and career development with a growing company
· Opportunity to gain further qualifications
· Company Bonus Scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Increasing annual leave with each complete year of service up to a maximum of 33 days (including Bank/Public Holidays)
· Opportunity to purchase additional Holiday
· Paid time off for dependents
· Discount and savings at over 1000 retailers through
· Monthly staff recognition scheme
· Annual Christmas party for all Staff
Key tasks and responsibilities:
· Working together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 0-5.
· Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery by adhering to the relevant policies and procedures.
· Using your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
· Building relationships with children and communicating well with their parents.
· Making sure every working day is fun!
Your qualifications and experience:
· Suitable qualifications: an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
· Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, and the ability to refer to the EYFS Framework when planning activities.
· To be aware of the role of planning, observation and keeping records when caring for nursery aged children.
· Genuine enthusiasm for working with children and meeting their needs.
· A satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
Fratello Recruitment LTD provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.
Fratello Recruitment are a fresh, determined business with the motivation to help nurseries recruit the best talent without the stresses and strains of the recruitment process.
Mark and Ric have been the best of friends for over a decade. We have had our own experiences with agencies in the past and most of them are not positive. We feel that our determined attitude can change a perception on recruitment agencies.
We hope we can help assist you with finding a role or looking to fill a role.