May, Summer, October, Christmas, Feb, Easter
£6.96 - £9.31 Per Hour
Early Years Coordinators have the overall responsibility for the welfare of the early years age group ‘Playtime’, they have a small team of staff to deliver outstanding activities to the children in line with the EYFS and manage the children outside activity times. This role is a parent facing role as the Early Years Coordinator will sign the children in and out each day
- Initiating and instructing games and activities from the suite of camp Beaumont activities in line with the EYFS.
- Managing behaviour and welfare of the children of the group.
- Ensuring equipment is stored correctly and used In the right way.
- Between activities ensure the children have the opportunity to use the toilet, have a drink and/or apply sun cream (if necessary).
- Knowledge of safeguarding policy and procedures and report any issues to the onsite safeguarding lead.
- Manage the Early Years Leaders within your group.
- Ensure activity areas are kept clean and tidy at all times and assist with set up and breakdown of camp.
- Must hold a level 2 qualification in childcare
- Excellent communicator with lots of energy and enthusiasm and above all a real desire to give an outstanding camp experience to every child.
- An awareness/knowledge of health and safety and good practice
- Experience within a multi-activity camp environment is beneficial but not required.
At 35 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over four decades and continue to be an excellent service to parents to provide childcare over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.
• Apply with CV
• 10 minute screen call
• 2 hour fun local assessment day
• Paid training day
Our award-winning day camps are running at over 40 sites across London and the home counties this year and we need outstanding group leaders, lifeguards and more to help bring our fantastic programme of activities to life. Every year for the past 41 years, we’ve been welcoming thousands of children every school holiday to make new friends, learn new skills and grow in confidence. Our activities are the best in the business and you’ll work with a team which feels more like a family.