Early Inspirations is a business built on a passion for continuous improvement, a flexible approach in all that we do and by collaborating and communicating effectively with one another. There is a feeling of belonging here, as our staff continually aim to better themselves and each other, and make positive progress. As a result, staff move onwards and upwards, creating opportunities and vacancies for others.
We have an opportunity for an experienced BabyRoom Practitioner to join our team at Early Inspirations Nursery. This nursery has a team who are dedicated to the care of children. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
· To provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children. · To work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members. · To ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand and when necessary follow Safeguarding Procedures.
· To ensure
· To adhere to company policies and procedures
· To develop ideas, skills and knowledge with team members throughout Early Inspirations.
· To attend all out of hours meetings and training
· To ensure high Health, Safety & Hygiene standards are maintained throughout the setting.
The ideal applicant:
Must be Level 3 qualified
Must have baby room experience
Early Inspirations is committed to equal opportunities for all. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our staff and children. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Application deadline: 03/12/2021
Expected start date: 15/12/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
COVID-19 considerations: At present parents are not entering the building, unless pre booked. All external visitors are required to wear a mask. Hot spots are sanitised regularly.
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Senior Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner