The role of the Nursery Manager is to work as lead of the management team to providing professional leadership and management to the nursery and ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
- To provide a high standard of care and education for all children
- To work as an active member of the staff team
- To ensure children are safeguarded from harm
- To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation
- To provide service delivery within the requirements of the Statutory Framework of the Early Years Foundation Stages, Development Matters and Every Child Matters
- Support the staff during inspections by regulatory bodies and assist in the implementation of any recommendations.
- Promote the nursey to current parents and potential customers
- Arrange parent/child show arounds
- Implement weekly rotas/organise annual leave
35% staff childcare discount
20 days holidays + 8 days bank holiday
Paid staff meetings
Paid extra time to complete paperwork on a weekly basis
We pay full cost of any vocational courses that would support journeys through early years
If this sounds like a role for you, please do not hesitate to apply.
Our team at Great Starts Recruitment have years of experience in the education industry matching excellent candidates to the perfect role. We assist job seekers at all levels, and would love to help you progress to the next step in your career.
By letting Great Starts Recruitment take over your next job search, you’ll have no more scrolling through job sites, no more automatic bounce back e-mail’s and no more stress. You can be confident we will only put you forward for roles we know suit you and we are confident you can succeed in.