salary: £26,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours Monday to Friday
Plus Staff Recruitment are urgently seeking an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager for our client a lovely setting in Ilford.
The role is to assist the Nursery Manager to provide Professional leadership and management of the nursery and to help ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education. The role will be room based also.
You will implement and ensure:
• High standards of care and education according to Ofsted and EYFS standards
• Compliance with all regulatory requirements Essential qualities include:
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Commitment to helping children thrive and get the best start in life
• A warm and positive approach with lots of creative ideas. Essential qualifications and experience include
:• NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care Learning & Development, or equivalent
• Experience of caring for children across different age groups
• Strong experience in a similar role Essential Skills and Abilities:
• High degree of integrity and empathy when dealing with children
• Good verbal & written communicator
• Good leadership skills
• Good organisational skills
We cater for all Early Years jobs and currently have Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager, QTS, Montessori, Room Leader and Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse vacancies.
Benefits: Competitive salary package, funded social events, bonuses, Discounted childcare, professional career development and progress and on-going training. 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Whether you are looking for a new role in Early Years childcare, Plus Staff recruitment specialise in the supply of Early Years and Teaching staff on both a permanent and temporary basis. Whether you are looking for job opportunities within UK schools and nurseries or you represent a school or nursery looking to recruit staff you will find exactly what you are looking for at Plus Staff Recruitment your dedicated Nursery Staff provider.
Nurseries and schools, contact us today to discuss your Early Years childcare requirements or register your vacancy and we’ll contact you.