As our Forest School Lead you will be the leading voice on N Stoke Newington’s outdoor curriculum and have the opportunity to help shape the N approach to outdoor education across future sites.
Designing and delivering the forest school curriculum at your nursery. Working with our 2.5+ year olds on a rolling programme ensuring each group spend 2 hours per day outdoors. Training & coaching our wider educator team in effective forest schooling techniques. Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- A passion for the outdoors and positive attitude to life (always see the glass half full)
- Driven by a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- Min 2 years’ forest school experience
- Min Forest School level 3 qualification
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy.
- Market leading salary (£20k- £27k depending on experience)
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for development as we expand
- You’ll be part of N Academy which could put you on track for your Early Years Teacher Status or an EY degree
- Round the world ticket and 2 weeks paid leave after five years
- Great team spirit, events and socials
- Free lunch, smoothie and barista made coffee each day
Nursery World Awards 2018 – Early Years Launch of the Year
Nursery Management Today Awards 2018 – Recruitment Initiative of the Year Business Development
We set out to redesign the nursery experience for families in the city – offering a fresh outlook on Early Years education, while also solving some of the key problems that most frustrate parents.
We opened our first site in Stoke Newington in 2017 and now we're building progressive and design-led nurseries across London – creating exciting settings for children and providing real value for families.
Stoke Newington received Ofsted Outstanding in April 2019.