As an apprentice educator you will have the opportunity to rotate around the nursery rooms and forest school, gaining hands on experience in all areas of the nursery. This, coupled with your apprentice training in Early Years, will equip you with all the skills, experience and qualification to apply to progress into a qualified educator role with us. From there, you can develop your career at N, opting for a managerial route, or pursuing a specialism in an area that excites you. Immediate start positions available.
What you will be doing
- Supporting your team in the delivery of children’s basic care routines
- Responsible for the delivery of our 'learning through play’ educational ethos
- Innovating with activities and constantly challenging your children’s learning and development
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Promoting child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- Driven by a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- Reliable, hardworking and ready to learn lots!
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits include;
- Apprentice Annual salary £15,600
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for development as we expand
- You’ll be part of N Academy which could put you on track for an EY degree once your apprenticeship is complete
- Round the world ticket and 2 weeks paid leave after five years
- Great team spirit, events and socials
- Free lunch, smoothie and coffee each day
Nursery World Awards 2018 – Early Years Launch of the Year
Nursery Management Today Awards 2018 – Recruitment Initiative of the Year Business Development
We set out to redesign the nursery experience for families in the city – offering a fresh outlook on Early Years education, while also solving some of the key problems that most frustrate parents.
We opened our first site in Stoke Newington in 2017 and now we're building progressive and design-led nurseries across London – creating exciting settings for children and providing real value for families.
Stoke Newington received Ofsted Outstanding in April 2019.