Rocking Horse Day Nursery & Pre-School are looking for Early Years Practitioners to join our Audenshaw nursery.
Candidates must have:
· Level 3 or above qualification within child development
· First Aid Certification required
· Minimum of 6 months experience of working with children under the age of 5
· Knowledge and understanding of EYFS
In general, tasks across roles may include but are not limited to the following:
· Ensures that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development
· Observes, supports and extends children’s learnings
· Appropriately plans individual learning experiences for children under the EYFS curriculum
· Maintains accurate and up-to-date children’s records
· Builds and maintains an effective partnership with parents
Terms and Conditions:
Salary:Dependant on experience. Salaries are usually reviewed in April. You will normally be eligible for a salary review after completing one year’s service.
Hours:40 hours per week Monday to Friday – flexible start/finish times
Holiday:20 days per annum FTE, plus all Bank Holidays
· Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
· Continuous and funded professional development
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Referral Bonus Scheme
How to Apply:
Please email your most up-to-date CV to indicate your interest in the role.
About Storal Learning
Storal Learning is a rapidly growing company which owns and operates nurseries across England. Our mission is to deliver the highest possible care and early years education to children, whilst always striving for continuous improvement. We believe a child’s early years are the most critical for developing the foundations of learning, behaviour and emotional well-being, which all influence later outcomes in school, work and society.
The past 12 months have been remarkable for Storal Learning. We have grown from 4 to 14 nurseries and have entered 3 new regions of the country. We are cementing our reputation as the childcare provider of choice in our chosen markets and we continue to strengthen operations as we grow. We are now looking towards the next 18 months, which will see our growth continue at a rapid rate.
Our mission is to always deliver the highest possible care and early years education to children, whilst always striving for continuous improvement as we believe a child’s early years are the most critical for developing the foundations of learning, behaviour and emotional well-being.
Storal Learning owns and operates several nurseries across England. Each nursery is committed to delivering the best possible care and early years education to children, whilst always striving for continuous improvement. We provide support to all our nurseries, which in turn, provide a homely, safe and creative space for children to learn, develop and grow.