Qualified Nursery Practitioners & Bank Staff - Solihull
Honey Pot House Day Nursery
Full or Part Time
Honey Pot House are looking for amazing qualified Nursery Practitioners and Bank staff to join our friendly and happy team. The successful candidates must have an enthusiastic and positive attitude along with excellent communication and written skills, and the ability to build strong, supportive relationships with children, parents and staff. They must also be patient, empathetic, caring and friendly.
Honey Pot House are focused on providing outstanding provision to the children in our care, and building the best team of staff to do so. Are you passionate about contributing to children's formative years? Do you want to be part of a team which will give you opportunities to advance your career in childcare? If so, then Honey Pot House is the place for you, and in return for your commitment they offer you:
· Christmas closure
· Funded training courses and studies
· Paid time for parents' evenings and staff meetings/key persons meetings
· Career progression and promotion opportunities
· Enhanced DBS check 50% fee paid for
· Employee of the Month
· Staff discount for childcare
· Pension scheme
· Supportive management team - "Open Door Policy"
· Uniform provided
Full and Part-time positions available, salary is dependent on experience and suitability of the successful candidate.
Honey Pot House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring checks will be required.
· Full and relevant Early Years qualification
· Full understanding and working knowledge of the EYFS
· Awareness of the Ofsted inspection framework
· Experience of working within a team
· Experience of providing customer service
· Good understanding of health and safety requirements
· Experience of managing a cohort of key children
· Baby Room Experience
· Toddler Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary will be dependent upon experience and position.
Senior Nursery Nurse,
Early Years Practitioner
In Honey Pot House Day Nursery has been in business for over 15 years providing Childcare for Babies, Toddlers and Young Children. In February 2017 we were rated OUTSTANDING by OFSTED. We are committed to maintaining and building on the existing excellent childcare standards. We strive to provide a loving, caring and safe environment for your children to prosper and grow. Our motto is 'Every Child Matters'.