A well established Montessori Nursery School is looking for a Montessori qualified or Level 3+ qualified Nursery Teacher.
- Montessori Diploma or Level 3 in Childcare as a minimum
- at least 2 years childcare experience
- strong knowledge of the EYFS and child protection
- strong communication skills
- 42.5 hrs per week. Mix of shifts 9-6pm and 7.15-4.15pm
- Montessori accredited nursery
- Friendly multicultural team
- competitive salary
- further training and career potential
Start - ASAP (willing to wait for notice period)
We are committed to safeguarding and child protection, an enhanced DBS and 2 references will be required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
London and Surrey Montessori Schools is a successful group of accredited Montessori Nursery schools providing high quality education and childcare in South London area. The group includes:
- DULWICH OAKS MONTESSORI NURSERY - registered for 65 children, rated "OUTSTANDING" by Ofsted in 2017.
- DULWICH MONTESSORI NURSERY - registered for 40 children, rated Good, fully Montessori accredited and provides Forest School sessions.
- LEMON TREE MONTESSORI - registered for 60 children, located in a beautiful area of Sanderstead in South Croydon. Recently rated Good by Ofsted.