However big, however small, we want you to be part of it all...
We are looking for a nursery nurse to join our team!
We have both full-time and part-time positions available within our beautiful and spacious facilities.
If you would like to be part of an amazing and growing team, where personal practitioner development is promoted and an environment where we strive to go from strength to strength, then Little Willows Kindergarten is the place for you.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity then we are able to offer you a tour of the facilities before booking your interview, as we believe it is a home-from-home environment.
What makes Little Willows Kindergarten special?
- Option to opt into free staff lunches, home-cooked on site
- Team-building fun exercises
- Employee of the month
- Celebrating staff birthday's + day off
- We celebrate as a Nursery and staff team a variety of different events and celebrations, such as Christmas, Eid, etc
- Flexible working hours
- We have a lieu system in place. There is an opportunity to build up and take lieu where available.
- Extremely large facilities with posts available across the Nursery
- We always promote continuous personal professional development, providing you time to complete training during work hours
Please contact us if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you. Although we do ask that you hold a relevant Level 2 or above Childcare qualification.