NURSERY PRACTITIONER/ TEACHER
1 Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs. Encouraging learning and development, through play and teaching.
2. Deliver a truly OUTSTANDING ROOM Experience and partner with an EXCEPTIONAL Team.
3. Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by supporting the delivery of the key person approach.
4. Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
5. Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
6. Putting together activities which will keep the children engaged throughout the day.Creating the right balance between activities and down time.
7. Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures
8. Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times.
9. Complete Nursery Management System entries for children within the setting - observing, monitoring and capturing information and progress which is logged within the individual online learning journals.
10. Communicate with parents / carers about the day to day needs of the children by fostering parental involvement and encouraging positive parenting skills
11. Ensure that the nursery meets safety and hygiene requirements and to report any issues to a senior member of staff.
12. To champion GoldenSparks’ values and advocate our mission and have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
Expected start date: 15/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 per year
All Covid 19 precautions in place