We are looking for experienced Level 3 Nursery nurses to join our team. This exciting role is FULL TIME working 40 hours with flexible shifts between 7:15-18:30 Monday-Friday.
Key role of the position:
1) Work with children implement the daily routines of individual children in your care
2) Work as part of a team, to communicate on a professional level with all staff
3) Partnership with Parents
4) To ensure the health, safety and well being of all the children within your care
5) Latest knowledge of the EYFS
6 ) A passion for working with children aged 3 months to 5 years.
7) A commitment to the highest possible standards of safety and safeguarding
8 ) Excellent organisational skills
9) Respect the confidentiality of parents and other staff members by not passing on any information other than to the manager and the management team.
Annual holiday allowance , Staff childcare discount ,Refer a friend bonus. Promotion and training opportunities available.
Salary based on experience and is negotiabl