16 May, 2019
A very intelligent and well-mannered family is looking for English Governorr / Governess with fluent French or French Governor/ Governess with Fluent English for a 6-years-old boy.
The candidate is to reside in Moscow and be easy going and capable of following the rules in the house listening to the parents and grandparents. It is a long term contract.
There is already French governor who has been working for the family,
The family is looking for another governor\ governess who can work on days off or weeks off of their current governor
The boy is fluent in English, he can speak French. The boy studies at the international school.
The boy is at home schooling (according to the remote school program).
Travelling is involved .
Tickets for weeks off are at the expense of the governor
• To attract the child to the desired activities through good communication, and not authoritatively.
• To teach the language (native), to help with lessons on the program of an international school (not necessarily to teach)
• Play with the chid, do sports, go for a walk
• teach etiquette and be a role model for the boy
LOCATION: Moscow and Geneva, Switzerland + travel
SCHEDULE: 2 days on, 2 days off (when the family is in Moscow), or other rota patterns during summer holidays and school holidays and travelling (can be discussed)
SALARY: GBP 250 per day
ACCOMMODATION: Separate room or separate flat is provided (depending on the situation)
• preferred age - 25-35 years
• active and easygoing candidates possessing such qualities as ease of communication, cheerful disposition, goodwill and positive attitude are considered
• Native English with fluent French or native French with fluent English
• Russian language at a conversational level
• The knowledge of any additional foreign languages is the advantage for the candidate
• Academic achievements (E.g., high score in mathematics, personal achievements in something)
• Education in early childhood and PGCE in early years is a plus but not a must
• experience of working in a family and good references
• ability to work under control of the grandmother
• Current DBS and First Aid certificates.
• the candidate is not to smoke
• the candidate is not to drink alcohol during the work
• the candidate is to be very confidential about the family and not to post photos with them or their property or give the contacts of the family to anybody without permission